Tuesday 7 May 2013

A New Visitor in Room 4


Look at what we found sitting on Mrs. Carter's chair when we arrived at school today. He even wrote us a letter.
Maa!
My name is Listening Lamb and I am a great kiwi icon.
I really would like to stay in Room 4 where I feel safe and happy. I will be on the look out for great listening girls and boys in class. Then you can take me home for the night to share what you do after school. Write in my journal about what I saw and did while I was with you. Take me back to school the next day with my journal to share with the rest of the class. I can't wait to get to know you all!
We wonder who will take listening bear home next......




1 comment:

  1. Dyanna (Frida's mom)19 May 2013 at 19:52

    We've heard so much about Listening Lamb! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear here after it has been moderated by the teacher.