Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Orana Park Trip

At this stage the Orana Park trip tomorrow is on. We remain hopeful that the bad weather will hold off so remember your warm clothing and a jacket.
If it is raining at 7AM the trip will be postponed until next Thursday.
Check here at 7AM for an update. Fingers crossed for good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will appear here after it has been moderated by the teacher.